To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Friday was the rehearsal day. Was really excited coz will be meeting a lot of frens again, after years of not seeing them. The rehearsal was held in Dewan Seri Negeri and there were briefings about the actual convo procession and others.
We needed to go to the campus to verify our smart card becoz when we get on stage to receive our scroll, they’ll scan our cards and our names will then be announced by the computer system and will be displayed on the screen. That’s why we must do verification to make sure the cards are problem free. Cool huh…what wasn’t cool at all was the Q-ing-up process. Ask any graduates this batch, you’ll know what I mean. The line was so damn long, from clc to library area, can u imagine. Hell sucked. I quequ for approximately 2 hours. There were only 3 verification counters for over 2000 graduates. Tsk tsk…
Then we were to collect our robes at the CLC lecture halls. Joanna took mine for me while I stayed in the line. Good strategy huh ;p Anyway, the verification only took like 5 seconds or lesser. My coursemates went to collect their robe long after I got mine, but I followed them anyway juz for fun haha. Someone suggested to try the robes on, and we ended up taking photos wearing our robes in the lecture hall hehe. A bunch of desperado hahaha. But it was a good move coz we didn’t get to pose together already after convo. Sweaty, messy, thirsty, hungry. Had lunch with Joanna, but we can feel something’s missing. Were really sad.
The one person I wanted to meet so badly, Mieza…actually saw me from afar and I didn’t. Everyone was damn busy and it was understandable though. I thought that was fine and I had 2 more days to do so. So did I or did I not successful in meeting my partner in crime during Alpha? Wanna know what one of my frens thinks about allen when I asked her after he came up to say hi? Find out later as MORE convo reports and photos coming up.